Alcohol Poisoning: May lead to death

Alcohol PoisoningAlcohol when enters in our body, it makes many changes. Alcohol is actually the ethanol, which is a central nervous system depressant and creates many side effects. So it is very important to know the amount and duration of consuming alcohol, as it plays a major part in shaping the degree of intoxication.

When a person consumes alcohol in a large amount, he gets unconscious that leads to many problems and even leads to death. The alcohol consumed in large quantity actually enters into the bloodstream of a human being. Healthcare providers call this major problem as acute alcohol intoxication, especially during emergencies. Well, it is very much important to understand the problems arise due to excessive intake of alcohol. Even if you are an alcohol abuser, you should know the symptoms of Alcohol poisoning that occurs due to excessive intake of alcohol.

There are many people in this world, who suffers from alcohol poisoning. So better to avoid it instead of getting attracted towards it. There is also risk for the alcohol abusers to suffer from alcohol poisoning. The condition of alcohol poisoning could be often found in young people who intake beer, wine, and distilled liquor just for the first time in their life without knowing the limits. People who suffer from alcoholism consume more than they usually do and then finally become a victim of alcohol poisoning.

Alcohol PoisoningHowever, the important thing is to understand the signs and symptoms of acute alcohol poisoning. Just ask yourself whether you are aware of it or not and what you do to keep it away from you and from others whom you know. Perhaps your friend’s intake lots of alcohol, so it becomes your duty to make them understand the later problems, which they have to suffer. Drinking alcohol in excess and too quickly may lead to alcohol poisoning as well as one could loose their life from it. So it becomes your responsibility to see if someone is suffering from acute alcohol poisoning.

If anywhere, you see such incident is happening; you should help him or her to overcome from it, as the person will not be in stage to help him. That person may die if you will not intervene. So call for emergency or take him to the hospital, ask to stay awaken and relaxed, and try to manage the things accordingly. The first sign is that the person may be unconscious. So you need to keep him awakened. Rescue could be done easily, all you need is to help them to live and let them realize the fact after excessive consumption.

Also read more about Lyme disease treatment: Small dose, big effect

  1. Hi, nice post about alcohol poisons. I think this starts naturally when each person blood alcohol reaches the range of 0.18+.

  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: